s |

If you are moving to another country to work, its very possible that you may need to authenticate documents in advance of applying for a work/residence permit in that country. Hive digital processes thousands of documents a year for clients needing to get their documentation compliant for work permit requirements in the below countries.

Hive Digital is experienced in authenticating/legalizing documentation from the following countries. We notarize, legalize and authenticate diplomas, background checks, teaching certificates and licenses, birth certificates, property deeds, etc.

Reach out to us by email (sales@hiverelo.com) or for even faster responses, contact us via WeChat.


Speak to a consultant on WeChat