Authenticating English teaching certificates for American, British, Irish, South African and Canadian nationals who are working in China.

If you don’t have record of more than two years teaching experience in China (or a teaching degree) you may be required to provide an authenticated copy of your TEFL/TESOL/TESL/CELTA certificate. ITS IMPORTANT TO NOTE: That the English teaching certificate IS SUPPOSED to be authenticated in the country of where it originates! So for example, if you’ve completed an online course in Thailand, but the certificate accreditation states that it’s accredited in the UK, then you need to get it authenticated in the UK.

England requires that the original document must be couriered back home to be processed, while Canada and USA, only require scans of documents.